`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Birthday Gift, Trout Auto Style

RE: Birthday Gift, Trout Auto Style
ooo very nice my friend! I bet there are other autos in that set that look just as sick!

(02-01-2019, 11:09 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: BREAKING NEWS ... THIS CARD HAS BEEN TRADED!
Happy Friday, everybody.
.... and traded for .....????????
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(02-03-2019, 09:12 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: .... and traded for .....????????
Couple of basketball guys' autos ... one considered a generational talent (Luka Doncic), one for my hometown Sacramento Kings PC (Marvin Bagley).

And, much like when I sent the Jeter auto your way, I am making this deal because I know the recipient will value it and not just try to flip it!

We're having a little trouble with the post offices involved due to the polar vortex most likely, but when all is finalized I will try to post some scans.

(02-04-2019, 11:32 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Couple of basketball guys' autos ... one considered a generational talent (Luka Doncic), one for my hometown Sacramento Kings PC (Marvin Bagley).

And, much like when I sent the Jeter auto your way, I am making this deal because I know the recipient will value it and not just try to flip it!

We're having a little trouble with the post offices involved due to the polar vortex most likely, but when all is finalized I will try to post some scans.
Correct about Jeter ... that card is staying with me forever! (thanks again! ... Hope Piazza is still with you,)
Glad you're getting some basketball autos you value for that trade, although I never thought anything would pry that Trout from your grasp. Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(02-04-2019, 01:21 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Correct about Jeter ... that card is staying with me forever! (thanks again! ... Hope Piazza is still with you,)
Glad you're getting some basketball autos you value for that trade, although I never thought anything would pry that Trout from your grasp. Smile
Oh yeah, the Piazza is not going anywhere, it definitely survived the purge!

Yeah, it was tough to let the Trout go, but where I'm at these days with collecting is that if I want something nice, I have to give up something in return.

I'm no longer in a position to bust wax, and if I sell, it just goes back into the household till, so if I really want something then trading what I kept out of the purge is really my only option, unfortunately.

Doncic is a monster and will be for many years. I am sure it was tough to give up the Trout, but you did well by getting a Luka. Congrats. Would love to see it when it comes in
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

(02-04-2019, 04:26 PM)greekgoony Wrote: Doncic is a monster and will be for many years. I am sure it was tough to give up the Trout, but you did well by getting a Luka. Congrats. Would love to see it when it comes in
Thank you ... these 35/11/6 stat lines he has been putting up lately as a 19-year-old have me thinking he has a future in this game.

This is the one I should be receiving soon:

http://i.imgur.com/ThGt4jyl.jpg?1

I also have a Marvin Bagley Jr. auto coming for my Kings PC.