`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jason Kidd & Richard Jefferson

Jason Kidd & Richard Jefferson
Hi I am wondering can anyone help me the best way to keep track of what cards I have in Jason kidd and Richard Jefferson. Should I do the all cards list or just a got ones.

RE: Jason Kidd & Richard Jefferson
I use Excel to set up a spreadsheet of the cards I own in my PC, it is broken down by years and then sets. I have columns for set, subset, serial numbers & notes. I keep a Word file for the Wants List because it is easy to add and remove cards and you can make various notations. It is very simple and has helped me greatly keeping my PC organized.
I focus my PC on Ken Griffey Jr but I also collect Jay Buhner, Steve Largent and Ryan Bader. Secondary collection: Seattle teams & Univ. of Arizona

(05-19-2017, 03:22 PM)jumper4d8 Wrote: I use Excel to set up a spreadsheet of the cards I own in my PC, it is broken down by years and then sets. I have columns for set, subset, serial numbers & notes. I keep a Word file for the Wants List because it is easy to add and remove cards and you can make various notations. It is very simple and has helped me greatly keeping my PC organized.
can you show me by photo how do u do it??

I use exel. Two pages per player collection - first page is the cards i have, second page is the cards i need. I am very meticulous about how i do it and the columns are as such ... Year, product, set #, details (RC, UER, swatch colour, etc), subset, insert, parallel, Serial #, US$. That's the going across left to right. Going down, everything is organised firstly by year, then alphabetically by product, then numerically by set number, order of rareness for parallels (easiest to hardest), alphabetically by insert. For me, it's very easy to follow as my collections are organised the same way.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.