`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
feebay

feebay
Im just going to rant a little bit. I got offers on three cards today. And the best offer was a third less then buy it now price. The other 2 were just a joke, I went as far to tell someone you just expect me to give it too you come on. I sent counter offers back, to bring them to reasonable amounts, and they just pout and immediately decline. Hey I dont mind negotiation. Its kinda fun sometimes. But how could someone in their right mind send an offer less then 50 percent? Id never do that, heck not even go as low as a third and expect it to be taken seriously. The one guy was even so sure that itd be accepted he put which address to ship it to in the description box. Idk im getting really sick of that website. They rob you and apparently the buyers think they can rob you too.

RE: feebay
(05-11-2017, 04:04 AM)StylinDylan7 Wrote: The one guy was even so sure that itd be accepted he put which address to ship it to in the description box.
That's pretty hilarious.

some folks use the site to show off their cards. I have dealt with good and bad with best offer. It literally is my best offer. I will negotiate if I really want it, but starting out low is natural. It either starts or stops negotiations. just depends on what you want and/or how bad you want it
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Lol that's ridiculous...like you, I had an offer on a super nice card, for about a 3rd, then they come up by a few bucks, and ends till less than half of the asking price. Ah well. I guess they are bargain hunting?

Jplarson. It kinda is funny but also pretty infuriating.

Ft28jags. Starting out low is one thing but shooting through the floor is another. Js. Say 60 on 200. Is just plain asinine.

Savagenate. That sucks but atleast you got a response. Wasnt any good but a response none the less. Bargin hunting, more like theft. Would these people go into walmart and say ill buy this tv but I expect 80 percent off your sale price? Its the same concept

Been there I had my Kris Bryant auto orange refractor up for $900 my first offer was $150 I mean come on really but then someone offered $500 which I thought was good so I let it go. People can be a bit crazy on there offers.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

I have had it happen a couple of times and it is frustrating. I am going to start to set up my BIN cards with a minimum auto-decline to reduce the situations like this in the future.
I focus my PC on Ken Griffey Jr but I also collect Jay Buhner, Steve Largent and Ryan Bader. Secondary collection: Seattle teams & Univ. of Arizona

I am on EBay through COMC. I price most at 80% of Beckett knowing I will get 1/2 price offers that would be 40% of Beckett. To me that is fine as most Marketplace dealers sell at 60% and I don't want to compete with them.

Depending on what the buy it now price is. If it's ridiculous, I'd offer a more reasonable amount which in some cases may be below 50%.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

Not saying you but sooo many sellers put ridiculous buy it now prices on things because of the outrageous fees that are being charged now. Then when you offer a reasonable price based on what others have sold for they have auto decline on. Its getting ridiculous on both sides of the fence on that site and the reason is because of the unreal fees, its just so hard to make a profit any more because of them!
[Image: vBmHxKD.png]