Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Search your own org by Team?

Search your own org by Team?
Hey guys,

I know the team must be on the database somewhere behind the scenes because when you are trading with someone you can filter by team, but I cannot seem to figure out a way to do that in the Org. Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks,
- Steve

RE: Search your own org by Team?
Unfortunately, it's not available at this time. It sure would be helpful.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

I use a bit of a workaround. It may not be quite what your looking for, but when I am asked to list what I have for trade of a team, set, or player, I go to my own Beckett Profile, click on the view all item to trade and sort from there. I have not found a way to do it directly from the org.

Scott
50,000+ Red Sox cards and counting.

(05-10-2017, 09:58 AM)scottzoe Wrote: I use a bit of a workaround. It may not be quite what your looking for, but when I am asked to list what I have for trade of a team, set, or player, I go to my own Beckett Profile, click on the view all item to trade and sort from there. I have not found a way to do it directly from the org.

Scott
Right, I use this work around as well. Not perfect, but really helps if the other person has an ORG and has wants starred..

The reason I would like it is because I have cards in my PC that I would trade for players that I collect but I don't mark them for trade because they are not dupes so I'm not "trying" to trade them. When I want to come up with a certain team for a team collector, I have to go through all my boxes looking for players on that team.

For example, when I trade with Bonds20001 or scottzoe they each have more cards that I want to trade for than I have cards marked for trade that they need. It would be nice to be able to get a list of all the Giants or Red Sox cards in my ORG and mark just the ones for trade that I would be willing to part with rather than search my boxes, pull cards they "might" need, and mark them for trade. Any they don't need, I end up unmarking for trade and putting them back in my boxes. It's just an unnecessary nuisance when it could be so much easier to do.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

(05-10-2017, 03:24 PM)zeprock Wrote: The reason I would like it is because I have cards in my PC that I would trade for players that I collect but I don't mark them for trade because they are not dupes so I'm not "trying" to trade them. When I want to come up with a certain team for a team collector, I have to go through all my boxes looking for players on that team.

For example, when I trade with Bonds20001 or scottzoe they each have more cards that I want to trade for than I have cards marked for trade that they need. It would be nice to be able to get a list of all the Giants or Red Sox cards in my ORG and mark just the ones for trade that I would be willing to part with rather than search my boxes, pull cards they "might" need, and mark them for trade. Any they don't need, I end up unmarking for trade and putting them back in my boxes. It's just an unnecessary nuisance when it could be so much easier to do.
AH!! Now it makes sense...adding the team to search feature would be a time saver...

(05-11-2017, 06:18 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: AH!! Now it makes sense...adding the team to search feature would be a time saver...
A HUGE time saver and if there's one thing the wife would prefer, it would be that I spend less time in my card room and more time with her.

(05-11-2017, 06:54 AM)zeprock Wrote: A HUGE time saver and if there's one thing the wife would prefer, it would be that I spend less time in my card room and more time with her.
Be careful!!! You will end up with little card collectors!!!

Good idea, thanks! This helps somewhat. I really wish they had this feature directly in the org though!

(05-10-2017, 09:58 AM)scottzoe Wrote: I use a bit of a workaround. It may not be quite what your looking for, but when I am asked to list what I have for trade of a team, set, or player, I go to my own Beckett Profile, click on the view all item to trade and sort from there. I have not found a way to do it directly from the org.

Scott
Thanks,
- Steve