`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading Jeff Gordon cards

Trading Jeff Gordon cards
I have quite a few Gordon's. They are my extra cards. I have everything from 1993-2013. I have added a bunch to my collection so basically I have 2 sets of most inserts, base cards, race used & so on. Not to be disrespectful but I'm looking for specifics, willing to give for autographs because I know what I have will defend my willingness to be lenient. I'm adding all of my cards as we speak so please shoot me an email for what you are looking for. More than likely I'll have it...

Thank you so much!

RE: Trading Jeff Gordon cards
You probably have all of the JG duplicates that I have, but feel free to check the Gordon collection in my NASCAR folder in my ORG. If I have anything you need, LMK and maybe we can work something out. I don't have any JG AU's though.

Thank you so much for the message! I'll take a look!

(05-07-2017, 02:44 PM)nickjf03 Wrote: Thank you so much for the message! I'll take a look!
NP. I've picked up a bunch of older Gordon cards in the past few months. I'm more interested in Johnson and Martin cards, but I'm not going to refuse JG cards when I can get them.

Hey there! Thank you, unfortunately I have most of those. LMK if you get some others and we'll have to talk!