Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Rediscover topps on topps pro debut?
Rainbow 
Rediscover topps on topps pro debut?
Did they do the rediscover topps for the topps pro debut cards or no?

RE: Rediscover topps on topps pro debut?
Probably not. The rediscover stuff seems to be from most the junk wax era. Pro Debut is probably a bit too new for it.
Kepler

Really I came across this card on the bay and yes I bought it. It is a pro debut card.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-Topps-Serie...Swr~lYn79J

Reference picture:

http://www.tradingcarddb.com/ViewCard.cf...rdan-Danks

If you knew the answer, why did you ask the question?
Kepler

(05-05-2017, 11:46 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: If you knew the answer, why did you ask the question?

Because I wanted to get other peoples opinions on it. So if I have any questions about any cards I should not ask? How will I learn if I can not ask questions? If I saw a 1952 topps mickey mantle that was autographed should I or shouldn't I ask other people about it just because I might know the answer of it being legitimate. So by your reasoning I should not ask others about any card if I might know the answer about it. So I will from now on going forward apply that to any card I buy and if I buy a card that is counterfeit I will lay the blame solely on you.

(05-06-2017, 12:09 AM)ckrakowski Wrote: Because I wanted to get other peoples opinions on it. So if I have any questions about any cards I should not ask? How will I learn if I can not ask questions? If I saw a 1952 topps mickey mantle that was autographed should I or shouldn't I ask other people about it just because I might know the answer of it being legitimate. So by your reasoning I should not ask others about any card if I might know the answer about it. So I will from now on going forward apply that to any card I buy and if I buy a card that is counterfeit I will lay the blame solely on you.
Go right ahead. I couldn't care less if you blame me for anything and everything.

But if you're concerned about purchasing a counterfeit Jordan Danks Rediscover Topps, you shouldn't go anywhere near anything of actual value.
Kepler

early morning no coffee fight? lol
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]