`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Legacy Baseball Game Streams

Legacy Baseball Game Streams
I have purchased a subscription of MLB.TV and it is awesome to say the least. Does anybody know if there is a way (or alternate subscription of a different service) that could stream games from past years (sort of like how WWE network works)? It would be awesome to watch some games from the golden years of baseball. I was born in '84 so I never got the chance to watch some legends like Mantle. Thoughts?

RE: Legacy Baseball Game Streams
There are a few old games on you tube. There are WS games from 1952, 56 (Larsen Perfect game with Mantle great catch); 60 Game 7 (Mantle makes a base running play which has to be seen to be believed) and a few other Mantle highlights.

If MLB could monetize that, I would be they would get old games up yesterday.
Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.

RE: Legacy Baseball Game Streams
That would be pretty cool. I don't know if full games would be money makers, but I bet if they added some collections.

For instances how many people would love to watch a collection of A-Rods homers in one place. I personally would love to see all of Miguel Cabrera's home runs in one collection.