`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Bowman Draft Chrome SP Autos GLEYBER TORRES

2017 Bowman Draft Chrome SP Autos GLEYBER TORRES
I bought 6 hobby boxes of the new 2017 Bowman Draft baseball. Needless to say, these are the pulls of my life!!! I'm STILL in euphoria from yesterday! Anyway, here are the scans. As of right now, they are NFS/NFT, BUT...that may change here soon....who knows. They're selling for ridiculous prices on the bay right now, which is always tempting to do, but I'd also like to submit them to Beckett's for grading, too, to increase their value even more. I was definitely in a New York State Of Mind all day yesterday! Here they are:

2017 Bowman Chrome Orange Ref. Rookie AUTO #'d 20/25
2017 Bowman Chrome Gold Ref. Rookie AUTO #'d 50/50
2017 Bowman Chrome Redemption Rookie AUTO AARON JUDGE

[Image: 20170428_154939.jpg]

[Image: 20170428_155129.jpg]

[Image: 20170428_155538.jpg]

[Image: 20170428_155628.jpg]

[Image: 20170428_155728.jpg]

ALWAYS looking for graded/raw ROOKIE YEAR Bowman AUTO'S/RC's/COLOR of NICK SENZEL

RE: 2017 Bowman Draft Chrome SP Autos GLEYBER TORRES
Glad you are excited about pulling another team's prospects, but I know what you mean! LOL

Congrats.

(04-28-2017, 03:32 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Glad you are excited about pulling another team's prospects, but I know what you mean! LOL

Congrats.
Thanks, Kerry! Yeah, I wish it could have been Schwarber or Ian Happ for my PC, but these will do for the moment. I'm torn....I really don't know what I want to do with them yet. Leaning towards getting them graded....but if I could get some nice Schwarbers or Happ's in trade or partial cash/trade, I'd have to consider them.....who knows...

ALWAYS looking for graded/raw ROOKIE YEAR Bowman AUTO'S/RC's/COLOR of NICK SENZEL

Alan, always a tough call for high-end cards. I have never had a card graded because I see so many on the web up for sale it makes we wonder if it helps sell or sell at a higher cost. Either way, you should try to get a deal done while they are still hot! (you never know what injuries or issue can come up - look what happened to Byron Buxton in a matter of a few months...ugh)

Name your price for the 2 Torres's...PLMK

Wow. One really lucky break. Congratulations.

if you want to trade any I still have my Kyle Schwarber auto 1/1, great pulls. for real

I have a 2017 Bowman Platinum TPA-GT, gold foil autograph 1/1 for Gleyber Torres. I would like to sell it on E-bay but don't know how I should list it. It's not graded. Any ideas or suggestion on how to price it?

thanks, Frank

How do you buy a product that hasnt been released yet? This Card Set is not due out until Dec, 2017

http://www.beckett.com/news/2017-bowman-draft-baseball/

Sorry, my bad. I don't have that as described in the subject title. I should have changed it. I do have the 2017 Bowman tho.

Thanks for clarifying

Frank