`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
1st Round NFL Draft

1st Round NFL Draft
Hey, is anybody super excited after last night? My team didn't have a 1st round pick but I have two redemptions that I was curious to see who they would be...3rd Defensive Player and 2nd Tight End.

Well, Jamal Adams (CB) from LSU and Even Engram (TE) from Ole Miss are my hits. Did anybody else get those Draft redemptions from Panini, and how did you do?

RE: 1st Round NFL Draft
I liked my Ravens pick CB Humphreys definitely fills a need they have. And the Cowboys taking a DE I liked as well, especially since his name is Taco. Dak, Zeke and Taco! Still trying to figure out why the Bears spent so much to go up one spot. Not complaining I pulled a few Trebiskys last week so they should go into the stratosphere. And normally have three picks in the 1st round would be awesome, but the Browns will figure out how to screw it up.
I collect Ray Lewis, Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson, Kellen Winslow Sr..  I no longer keep my Org here up to date. Please check with me.  Here is a thread with links to my inventory.

Dalvin cook. I like our rb core now

(04-28-2017, 07:25 PM)StylinDylan7 Wrote: Dalvin cook. I like our rb core now
I was a bit surprised. They brought in Murray and Sankey, and CJ Ham can do it, and McKinnon should improve. I thought OL would be 1st priority.

NO REDEMPTIONS FOR ME; BUT HOW BOUT THAT TACO!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

Well we took a center. Needed a guard lol. Well sankey came in towards the middle of last season and never played so they must not like him and were supposed to be a run first team and we sucked last year. So im sure their looking for a home run threat. I like the murray, cook and McKinnon trio

What surprised me was that the saints took another rb. Or the bears trading up for a guy they coulda traded down for lol

(04-28-2017, 08:08 PM)maizenblue73175 Wrote: NO REDEMPTIONS FOR ME; BUT HOW BOUT THAT TACO!
HA! I know mouthing about him.

Taco looks good atleast what they have shown on sportscenter but now nothing about him. But itd be awesome is his middle name was john or bell lol

It was a fun first few rounds! Sucked waiting all night for the packers to pick, only to have them trade out lol. I'm really happy with our picks so far.I think with the draft, and the FA moves, we went from being a terrible defense, to maybe an average one. But these guys have yet to play...so we'll see. As a packer fan, I loved the bears trading for Trubiski! As a football fan, I'm bummed for the bears...another year or more of mediocrity. And Chiefs moving up to grab Mahomes?! I guess I expected it after the Bears trade. Corey Davis in the top 5, and the Saints grabbing another RB were also surprises to me. Good stuff though!

I've definitely seen better Bengals drafts. John Ross????? And a pr nightmare in Joe Mixon??? Come on......
Barry Larkin - 1781 different
Joey Votto jersey numbered cards - 283