`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
What's that one (or two) cards in your collection that you never thought you'd have?

RE: What's that one (or two) cards in your collection that you never thought you'd have?
Stopped at the shop back in 2007, figure I'd make a try for it, never thought I'd pull it. Actually pulled it from a pack from the open box instead of buying a sealed box....Very first pack sold in-store and only pack I bought..

[Image: 2007ToppsTripleThreadsAdrianPeterso.jpg]

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

RE: What's that one (or two) cards in your collection that you never thought you'd have?
(04-27-2017, 07:42 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: Stopped at the shop back in 2007, figure I'd make a try for it, never thought I'd pull it. Actually pulled it from a pack from the open box instead of buying a sealed box....Very first pack sold in-store and only pack I bought..

[Image: 2007ToppsTripleThreadsAdrianPeterso.jpg]
Holy cow!

The $1000 Michael Vick SP RC. I still don't have it. : (
**Looking for certified autos of these 86 Mets: Ojeda, Aguilera, Elster, K. Mitchell, Heep, Sisk, Leach, Niemann, Hearn, Myers, Sid Fernandez and Davey Johnson MGR **  https://www.flickr.com/photos/164322911@N05/albums

I have a couple. I never expected to ever see this Mike Alstott card much less own it, so when it popped up I naturally went all in. Oh...and it has some other guys on it too, but who cares about them!

2009 Exquisite Collection Eight Patch LaDainian Tomlinson/Bo Jackson/Barry Sanders/Emmitt Smith/Walter Payton/Gale Sayers/Roger Craig/Mike Alstott

The other one surprised me because I needed the 1/1 to complete a full rainbow, and for some reason I was fixated on completing this particular rainbow. I have only seen two Alstott 1/1's pop up since returning to the hobby and d it just so happened that the specific one I wanted was one of them.

2007 Absolute Memorabilia Team Tandems Materials Prime Spectrum Cadillac Williams/Mike Alstott
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet

Some freaking beautiful cards in here! I just grabbed another that I never thought I'd have, but you'll have to wait until I get it to see it Wink
Steven Jackson Collection
Total cards = 1,648
Autos = 376
Patches = 341
1/1’s = 94
Full rainbows = 24!