Panini NT error statement
LINK
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

RE: Panini NT error statement
It's good of them to admit the mistake and try to correct their procedures. It's hard to keep things Flawless 100% of the time.

there just always seems to be an error in the high end releases as far as the pieces of jersey goes. You can almost set your clock to it that there will be a statement but only after people start talking about it. QC BEFORE it goes out the door is ideal
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Glad they are willing to replace the card with actual game worn stuff. That being said, should never happen in a high end product like that.

(04-26-2017, 11:53 AM)savagenate Wrote: Glad they are willing to replace the card with actual game worn stuff. That being said, should never happen in a high end product like that.
I took this statement from Panini:

If you have one of the three cards listed below in your possession, you can send it to Panini America at the address provided and we will rebuild your card with the proper authentication copy

To mean that they would "rebuild" the card by printing that it was event worn and not game worn. To be "proper authentication copy" means writing, otherwise they would have said "proper authenticated memorabilia". I could be wrong though.

(04-26-2017, 02:25 PM)jplarson Wrote: I took this statement from Panini:

If you have one of the three cards listed below in your possession, you can send it to Panini America at the address provided and we will rebuild your card with the proper authentication copy

To mean that they would "rebuild" the card by printing that it was event worn and not game worn. To be "proper authentication copy" means writing, otherwise they would have said "proper authenticated memorabilia". I could be wrong though.
Oh, yeah, that makes sense. You could be right. In that case I'd still be mad lol. A NT 1/1 of stars like that should be game used...but I'm picky :p

One more reason they need to stop with all the event "worn" jerseys and memorabilia.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

This is why I don't care about jersey cards and wish they'd all go away!

That wasn't even an understandable error

although with what is going on with the New York Giants fake memorabilia scandal, and you can't really trust "certified" game used memorabilia cards.

(04-27-2017, 12:28 PM)savagenate Wrote: Oh, yeah, that makes sense. You could be right. In that case I'd still be mad lol. A NT 1/1 of stars like that should be game used...but I'm picky :p
You're not picky. You're reasonable.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

It's like my authentic game used piece of GREEN jersey on a Edgerrin James card from Upper Deck.
**Looking for certified autos of these 86 Mets: Ojeda, Aguilera, Elster, K. Mitchell, Heep, Sisk, Leach, Niemann, Hearn, Myers, Sid Fernandez and Davey Johnson MGR **  https://www.flickr.com/photos/164322911@N05/albums