`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
What's that one (or two) cards in your collection that you never thought you'd have?

What's that one (or two) cards in your collection that you never thought you'd have?
For me there are 2.

2004 Steven Jackson SP Authentic RPA Gold #d 10/25

[Image: 04SPAGold_zpsecdd6f78.jpg]

And

2004 Steven Jackson Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Black #d 1/1

[Image: 04LCMMirrorBlackA_zps9d5452bf.jpg][Image: 04LCMMirrorBlackB_zpsa307799d.jpg]

Just trying to stir up some conversation!
Steven Jackson Collection
Total cards = 1,648
Autos = 376
Patches = 341
1/1’s = 94
Full rainbows = 24!

RE: What's that one (or two) cards in your collection that you never thought you'd have?
I would say my leaf certified shield of fred is the one card I thought I'd never get. I just wanted one shield. The next goal if it is possible is a shield auto but I know quite a few are locked away in the best fred taylor pc krazyie83
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

RE: What's that one (or two) cards in your collection that you never thought you'd have?
Someday I hope I can answer this thread with either one of these:

1976 Topps Walter Payton RC or
1999 Upper Deck Retro INKredible Walter Payton auto

Otherwise probably the Topps Peyton Manning auto. I would never have gone out of my way to pick one up at the price they are at so I'm happy to have one.

I never have opened a pack with a 1/1 card, so it was great to trade for a 1/1 Cordarrelle Patterson auto 2 years ago.

[Image: r0491x44.JPG]

I really wanted one of these, but never thought I'd see one...but i was able to trade for it with my last high end card lol

(04-25-2017, 12:51 PM)savagenate Wrote: [Image: r0491x44.JPG]

I really wanted one of these, but never thought I'd see one...but i was able to trade for it with my last high end card lol
Beautiful card, man! I have the Jackson like that #d 02/11

[Image: 2011NationalTreasuresA_zpscf6bd7b7.jpg][Image: 2011NationalTreasuresB_zps4156ccab.jpg]
Steven Jackson Collection
Total cards = 1,648
Autos = 376
Patches = 341
1/1’s = 94
Full rainbows = 24!

Not super impressive, but I really never thought I'd find a Quincy Carter /25 in the late 2000's. But was able to finish my Quincy Freshman fabric set (base /400, red /250) with the help of someone on Beckett (I think?!).

It's creased, but it's beautiful to me.
[Image: Quincy%20Carter%20Gold.jpg]
I collect the Cowboys nobody else wants...
[Image: carter2.jpg][Image: skylerspa.jpg]

(04-25-2017, 02:53 PM)onyxdragon5977 Wrote: Beautiful card, man! I have the Jackson like that #d 02/11

[Image: 2011NationalTreasuresA_zpscf6bd7b7.jpg][Image: 2011NationalTreasuresB_zps4156ccab.jpg]
Thanks! I love these designs! If I someday can afford the money, I may do the set, at least of the SB MVP ones.
(04-25-2017, 05:06 PM)watashiwa Wrote: Not super impressive, but I really never thought I'd find a Quincy Carter /25 in the late 2000's. But was able to finish my Quincy Freshman fabric set (base /400, red /250) with the help of someone on Beckett (I think?!).

I like the patch cards that have multiple types of relics/patches. Nice card!

(04-25-2017, 05:06 PM)watashiwa Wrote: Not super impressive, but I really never thought I'd find a Quincy Carter /25 in the late 2000's. But was able to finish my Quincy Freshman fabric set (base /400, red /250) with the help of someone on Beckett (I think?!).

I like that you collect the Cowboys nobody else wants. Lol! You probably get some super nice cards on the cheap!
Barry Larkin - 1781 different
Joey Votto jersey numbered cards - 283

That's easy. Didn't think I could afford to buy one, muchless pull on. It was definitely a high

[Image: 20161202_223156_zpscwc7km8w.jpg]