`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you get..?

Do you get..?
I was wondering if you get a hit in every Diamond King Blaster. I and my kids have bought five and gotten to autos and three relics. Just wondering thanks

RE: Do you get..?
not me, lots of SP's but no cheddar. My first time buying and I like it, but if not for the non-logo issue......
Desert racing baseball card collector? Yeah, that's not weird...

I am two of three so far. Got an auto/gu rookie card in my first, and a bat/jersey card in my second. Bought a third thinking it was a hit in every blaster and was kinda disappointed. I like the set though and ordered two hobby boxes that should be here by the end of the week.

Not me, 2 for 5 and I'm done.

Thanks for the help...we must have been really lucky.

(04-25-2017, 08:19 AM)once78 Wrote: Thanks for the help...we must have been really lucky.
Very lucky indeed ... I'm 0 for 5 ... although I got a sweet Clemente /25 artist proof and some nice variant cards, but nothing to write home about. I'm about done completing the set, so probably not buying anymore until clearance blasters of them surface next year or 2.
Talking about discounted blasters ... I just picked up a bunch of 2015 Contenders blasters at Target ... $13 for 2 autos per box ... you really cant go wrong. I'll post them later today or tomorrow. Go check out your local Target. 2015 Contenders, 2016 Stadium Club, 2016 Bowman, 2016 Archives and 2016 Topps Chrome have hit the shelves at clearence prices of $12.99 ... so far, I hit a bunch of nothing superlative, but a hit @ $13 is better than nothing @ $20 Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.