`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini Redemption Replacement

Panini Redemption Replacement
I must have been having some bad luck the day I tried to call customer service. It was in the morning but within their business hours and I would slough through their automated attendant to reach customer service for redemptions. It would put me on hold for 10 minutes then transfer me to a mailbox that I wasn't confident was being monitored. Other attempts I would choose "option 1" to leave a voicemail which disconnected my call. It's particularly galling to me as I work in a field that builds and supports phone systems and auto attendants such as this.

However I was finally able to get through an hour later and spoke to a polite person regarding my redemptions. I put in a 2013 Totally Certified Certified Future Signature Materials Quinton Patten /149 as well as a 2016 Panini Playbook Playbook Material Autographs Brandin Cooks /149. The CSR said that since the Cooks was under $100 in book value, I could request a team but not a specific player. The Patton wasn't eligible for replacement since I redeemed it sooner than 4 months though it was from a 2013 product and unlikely to ever get signed. I put in for the Chicago Bears and called it good.

Fast forward to today and I found that Panini did decide to combine both my redemptions into one return - a 2016 Donruss Elite Pen Pals Jordan Howard auto! I'm extremely pleased to have Howard instead of the Cooks/Patten combo and I'm glad I don't have to call back in about the Patten just to get some scrub replacement. I was expecting an Alshon Jeffery or maybe non-rookie Kevin White replacement but picking up Howard is A+ in my book! I'll be sure to post when it arrives.

RE: Panini Redemption Replacement
congrats. panini seem a lot easier too work with then upperdeck
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

Cool! Glad they got you something you like! I have a 2013 Davante Adams auto I've been waiting on forever...I should hit them up too.

CONGRATS ON HOWARD.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).