Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Organize - adding duplicate cards
04-17-2017, 02:54 PM
Organize - adding duplicate cards
I've tried to get customer service to help but to no avail. How do you add duplicate cards with different grades to Organize? There's got to be a way to add duplicate cards of various grades and have them all counted in a collection.

Example: If I add a mint card of Derek Jeter, then try to add 2 more near mint and 3 excellent of the same card, only the original mint card shows up in Organize and is counted toward my collection.

I should have 6 cards in my collection but I only have 1.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-17-2017, 03:06 PM
RE: Organize - adding duplicate cards
If you are talking about the regular organize, there is a little icon on the right side with arrows going around it. If you hover over it, it says duplicate item. From there you should be able to put different quantity and conditions.

When I do it, I have to search for something else after creating the duplicate for it to show up for me, but a quick search and then search again works.

Karl Malone 2384/4244 http://s267.photobucket.com/user/bballkm...Collection
Ryne Sandberg http://s267.photobucket.com/albums/ii312...berg%20PC/
04-18-2017, 09:29 AM
(04-17-2017 03:06 PM)bballkm32 Wrote:  If you are talking about the regular organize, there is a little icon on the right side with arrows going around it. If you hover over it, it says duplicate item. From there you should be able to put different quantity and conditions.

When I do it, I have to search for something else after creating the duplicate for it to show up for me, but a quick search and then search again works.

Got it, THANKS!!!
09-08-2017, 03:58 PM
Very helpful, thank you!
02-07-2018, 07:48 PM
Few questions on adding cards...

If I already have a card in my collection, and I want to add a 2nd or more with same condition, etc.. how do I do this? If I click the duplicate icon, there will be 2 cards, isn't there just an easy way to increase qty of a card? If you had 10+ identical cards, would you want 10+ line items or a single line showing the Qty?

Is there a way to add serial # and info for a card?

Thank in advance!!
02-11-2018, 09:52 PM
Following as I'm having the same issue. I've added a new collection in my organize and select 1 quantity of each card when I add them. When I pull up the collection, it shows 3, 4, and 5 of the card since I have these cards in another collection in organize. How can I fix this? Seems as if i'm just adding 1 card to a certain collection, it shouldn't notice that I have duplicates in another collection? Help!