`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
error card ??

error card ??
    So going thru some of my dads binders just for something to do and came across this card seems to be in pretty good condition but its missing the info on the front of the card it is a 1992 fleer excel Kenny Felder #185 my ? are there a lot of these out there I put it on the bay with a crazy price just to see what happens I cant find this card anywhere else would like your opinions thanks
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

RE: error card ??
Sorry. It's a damaged card that's missing the foil. It's a defect and not an error.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Zeprock called it, but I'd be interested to see if you get any bidders. I you provided photos, they know what they're getting.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Unless you find a Kenny Felder super collector..... Or possibly Kenny Felder himself........
Barry Larkin - 1781 different
Joey Votto jersey numbered cards - 283

(03-26-2017, 05:29 PM)bengalsandreds Wrote: Unless you find a Kenny Felder super collector..... Or possibly Kenny Felder himself........
dont think he would pay a premium for his own flawed card lol
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(03-27-2017, 11:51 AM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: dont think he would pay a premium for his own flawed card lol
LOL so true. well will see how it goes I put it up for 299.99

[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

(03-27-2017, 01:56 PM)bman12 Wrote: LOL so true. well will see how it goes I put it up for 299.99
Good luck!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s