IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patrik Laine price dropped? come on

Patrik Laine price dropped? come on
I can't believe many Patrik Laine cards are dropping in the
beckett online guide when at the same moment, I can't
buy his cards auction style on ebay because too expensive.
His 16-17 Authentic /116 Orange rainbow now dropped in the online guide at $10-$25, when the average selling price based on 30 sold cards on Ebay is around $50US. Do you need more staff? Huh

RE: Patrik Laine price dropped? come on
Ha. Yeah, Laine's went down, but others like Pulock, Zacha, Milano OPC went up. No rhyme or reason.

No, Laine is not dropping, nor are Zacha, Pulock, Milano going to stay up. I'm simply adjusting their percentages in our database. It takes 24 hrs for the website to catch up to what is going on in the database.

haha just curious did someone delete a couple zeros on that data base of your in regards to 2011-12 The Cup Limited Logos Autographs #LLSF Mark Scheifele /50 Winnipeg jets
60-120
to now 3-8
I saw that and wondered is Mark did something awful.lol

(03-22-2017, 04:37 PM)jvs_den Wrote: haha just curious did someone delete a couple zeros on that data base of your in regards to 2011-12 The Cup Limited Logos Autographs #LLSF Mark Scheifele /50 Winnipeg jets
60-120
to now 3-8
I saw that and wondered is Mark did something awful.lol
Actually, he is another player that is getting a bump. I will check into that one. I'm sure it was supposed to be 30-80, but he's really hot so Im sure it will jump up.

(03-22-2017, 06:31 PM)ericn316 Wrote: Actually, he is another player that is getting a bump. I will check into that one. I'm sure it was supposed to be 30-80, but he's really hot so Im sure it will jump up.
30 low-80 high is still a decrease from original value..
originally the card was valued at 60low-120high,
I see you adjusted or looked into it, yet for the record
the card has now appeared to have still LOST value and not gained
anything, a natural increase in value should be reflected as something like 75/80 low -150 high bv......

(03-23-2017, 05:42 AM)jvs_den Wrote: 30 low-80 high is still a decrease from original value..
originally the card was valued at 60low-120high,
I see you adjusted or looked into it, yet for the record
the card has now appeared to have still LOST value and not gained
anything, a natural increase in value should be reflected as something like 75/80 low -150 high bv......
I will be glad to raise the price to 60-150 even 80-150, just share some recent validated sells info that reflects that range. The Honorable Numbers /55 is closest to the Limited Logos in #'ing. The last two validated sells of that card $37 and $52 respectively, so I could bump it to 40-100, but there is nothing recent that suggest that 60-150 is the proper range. If you would like to further discuss this I will be happy to via email, ericn@beckett.com. I welcome the conversation, Sir.

Nylander YG dropped, though?
And Marner?

2011-12 The Cup Limited Logos Autographs #LLSF Mark Scheifele/50
this is the card I'm speaking of, this was his rookie year and it was valued at 60low-120high
before march 19th.
now you have it at 30-80,
you are referring to a card made in 2015-16, which is
2015-16 The Cup Honorable Numbers #HNSC Mark Scheifele/55

the two are similar in brand and rarity but literally 4 years apart.... you cannot use sales data on one to change the other, if this is whats being down I may need to re-evaluate collecting in general as I own both cards and know the difference between the value of a ROOKIE year patch auto and one that is made 4 years later .
I posted the information here so it can be publicly viewed because any input from others is welcome, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the point of forums....passage of information? I will email you today or tomorrow but honestly I feel like I'm starting to understand the frustration of many loyal collectors on this board.
I appreciate you posting back Eric, I will be in touch to clarify my point further if needed.

I, too, "welcome the conversation", but I'd also like for it to be held in this public forum.