`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
buying into breaks?

buying into breaks?
where do u guys go to buy into these breaks? i am always looking for more bears i dont already have

RE: buying into breaks?
(03-12-2017, 07:58 AM)jamesmichael30 Wrote: where do u guys go to buy into these breaks? i am always looking for more bears i dont already have
SBB - SportsBoxBreaks does all their breaks as team selection breaks. It is a 2-man operation that has been around for over 2 years.

I use Platinum Card Breaks, and they've done me well. They're getting ready to go live in about 30 minutes.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

I like the concept and have gotten into some from firehandcards a youtube original guy. But lately i have gotten into set building a little bit so I perfer to buy my own boxes and atleast that way I get to keep the cards and know im getting something and get to enjoy opening my own packs lol

http://www.beckett.com/news/the-list-50-...s-to-know/
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Always check reviews of breakers before buying into breaks.

http://www.breakerculture.com/

There are breakers out there who are somewhat less than honest, including certain ones who are not included on the list floydtown provided.

One of the collectors on this site was in a break with the Oakland Raiders. When a Bo Jackson auto hit came up, the breaker said that nobody had the Los Angeles Raiders so he would keep it himself!

(03-14-2017, 02:32 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: One of the collectors on this site was in a break with the Oakland Raiders. When a Bo Jackson auto hit came up, the breaker said that nobody had the Los Angeles Raiders so he would keep it himself!
There are probably more issues with forum breakers than established sites. But thats not to say that established sites are all good either. I was in one break with one of the larger sites where i hit a Dak RPA from black gold as well as a few other cards. The few other cards showed up without the Dak. When i asked the breaker, he said it was "accidentally left in the display case in his store". A few days later he printed a shipping label but post office never received the item. More excuses were made. The item only shipped after I opened a case with paypal.

goldeneye breaks
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]