`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Topps Bunt 16 Digital

Topps Bunt 16 Digital
Hello Beckett members, does anybody trade or sell Topps Bunt 16 digital cards I have sold all my physical cards and was collecting too many of the same cards ended up with a lot of base I didn't want and the Austin Jackson lot flopped badly I only do digital cards now even though I would like to start collecting the physical Bunt cards now for the price can't beat it. Please message me if you want to trade I need Detroit Tigers. I have a Clayton Kershaw signature from 2016 Topps Stadium Club digital.

- Adam
[Image: sgttranski_zpsea3fa47c.jpg]

RE: Topps Bunt 16 Digital
I have some Tigers on bunt. ID: JRMDAWG311. Send me a trade if you need any.

(09-10-2016, 01:38 PM)AdamTranski Wrote: Hello Beckett members, does anybody trade or sell Topps Bunt 16 digital cards I have sold all my physical cards and was collecting too many of the same cards ended up with a lot of base I didn't want and the Austin Jackson lot flopped badly I only do digital cards now even though I would like to start collecting the physical Bunt cards now for the price can't beat it. Please message me if you want to trade I need Detroit Tigers. I have a Clayton Kershaw signature from 2016 Topps Stadium Club digital.

- Adam
I have a couple of bunt cards you can have I will look for more I might have some laying around I can message you with the codes if that works.

[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

I have some bunt cards. MNSTATEOFHOCKEY is my user ID. I have some good 15/16.
[Image: IMG_0001-10.jpg]

Hello, I'm having problems on my cell phone searching for fan names and actually starting trades myself even with Wi-Fi connected so if you can send me trades yourself I can counter and everything that way my fan name is ADAMTRANSKI in Bunt 16, thank you.

- Adam

Hello, well ever since the release of Topps Skate I have been collecting sports cards in one way or another every single day and out of no where I got my PayPal account back and working completely fine and started a new account on the bay and have sold some autographs and digital cards already I am back to collecting physical sports cards now and I am very pleased that I can now sell and collect both digital and physical cards together looking forward to becoming a top rated seller and adding cards to my organize.