`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just getting back into the game...

Just getting back into the game...
I took off from card collecting for about 12 years. My first three boxes were 2017 Heritage, 2016 finest (baseball) and 2015-16 Clear Vision. I pulled a Trea Turner black printing plate w/auto, hank aaron redemption from heritage and a 1/1 kobe from Clear vision....Does anyone have a ball park figure for what I should sell the Turner and Kobe for?

RE: Just getting back into the game...
(03-11-2017, 12:02 AM)ldismuke Wrote: I took off from card collecting for about 12 years. My first three boxes were 2017 Heritage, 2016 finest (baseball) and 2015-16 Clear Vision. I pulled a Trea Turner black printing plate w/auto, hank aaron redemption from heritage and a 1/1 kobe from Clear vision....Does anyone have a ball park figure for what I should sell the Turner and Kobe for?
Not sure of the values but I would damn sure buy a few lottery tickets with that luck.
Photobucket

(03-11-2017, 09:30 PM)sparty78 Wrote: Not sure of the values but I would damn sure buy a few lottery tickets with that luck.
Haha...exactly what a friend of mine said.

Forget the lottery tickets. I think all your luck is used up for a while! Great pulls.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.