`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Leaf Draft Set Collectors

2017 Leaf Draft Set Collectors
If you have already bought 2 boxes from the same store, this advice is too late.

I have bought 2 boxes from one Target, all cards identical except for the 4 autos. Same with 2 boxes from a different Target. So I have 2 master sets (base, All Americans and TD Machines) both at the same stage.

And of course all 8 autos I have pulled are players that weren't even worthy of being in the 69 card base set.

So to summarize. If you are planning on building this set, only buy 1 box at each Target. Or at least wait for the next shipment.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

RE: 2017 Leaf Draft Set Collectors
That's crazy!

I have bought five total blasters, finally pulled a McCaffrey gold and a Watson gold, so I'm done.

My 10 autos are not that great, the most recognizable name is probably Greg Ward Jr. (Houston QB).

I did, however, pull a USC auto for my PC (Darreus Rogers, not expected to be drafted, maybe 7th round).

Who were your autos?

I PC the Trojans, Michigan and Michigan State - plus whoever ends up getting drafted by the Lions, Raiders or 49ers.

Keep me in mind after the draft!

Thanks,

RJ

The only auto I have that you would want is the Gold auto of Chris Wormley (Michigan).

Also have:
Watson: All American, All American Gold, TD Machines
McCaffrey: All American, TD Machines Gold

Do you have your extras loaded? Maybe we can work out a trade.

Also, did you buy 2 from the same store? If so, was it like my findings?

(03-10-2017, 05:17 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I have bought five total blasters, finally pulled a McCaffrey gold and a Watson gold, so I'm done.

My 10 autos are not that great, the most recognizable name is probably Greg Ward Jr. (Houston QB).

I did, however, pull a USC auto for my PC (Darreus Rogers, not expected to be drafted, maybe 7th round).

Who were your autos?

I PC the Trojans, Michigan and Michigan State - plus whoever ends up getting drafted by the Lions, Raiders or 49ers.

Keep me in mind after the draft!

Thanks,

RJ
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.