`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why can't beckett fix the site???????

Why can't beckett fix the site???????
Come on, we PAY good money to use the services offered and yet for the past 7-10 days I have had to hold my breath every time I try to come to the forums. This marks the first time in 3 days I have been able to see the forums. I have emailed Beckett with no response really other than we are having technical difficulties. Really? We know that.

Sorry for the rant, just really frustrated. I have a friend that is ready to join and start trading but they don't want to sign up for a broken product.

I just think they owe us a quality product. More and more items are N/A in the price guide and never get priced, when loading items in my org I get a 503 site unavailable error about 1/3 of the time and now the forum issues.

Come on Beckett, throw us a bone here!
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman

RE: Why can't beckett fix the site???????
I hear you. Its running alot better today. Organize was still working as was OPG. They did some work this weekend but then it stopped working monday i think.

Its because there is only one person running this site but they have so many people calling subscribers for future subscriptions. They cant seem to update their pricing on cards unless its the main sets and no one really answers questions here when we ask them. All they do is post that a set has been priced or they will just make one post that something has been fix. This is no way to run a forum. Its so messed up.

Becketts dead and has been for awhile
23isit's bucket
Collecting hall of famer GU and auto's. Todays stars
[Image: philliesbanner2.jpg]

i felt your pain with the forums

Well the forums seem to be ok now.

I still have an issue with all the N/A listing. Used to be only rare cards numbered 20 or less. Now a ton of my org is N/A.

We pay for pricing don't we?
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman