`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2017 RFFG - Week 2 - STANDINGS + Info/?

RE: 2017 RFFG - Week 2
(03-05-2017, 09:10 PM)dunnere Wrote: Well, I'm going to consider this a Win, even though Harvick ended up 9th...speeding penalty? Why don't they have speedometers in the cars? Ugh...dominant.
Anyway, Danica finished on the lead lap and a top 20, and all four SHR cars looked pretty good out there...Fords are the class of the series after two races. Wow...
I noticed Danica's finish too, but also Bayne and Stenhouse had Top-12 finishes. I think Bayne was 10th with Stenhouse right behind him. Bayne is currently 8th in the points standings. Ford has really stepped it up this year!
I'll get the points together for our game at some time on Monday. I prefer to give nascar.com some time to make sure they have everything listed accurately. I'll post the thread for Race #3 on Monday night.

(03-06-2017, 03:38 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: I noticed Danica's finish too, but also Bayne and Stenhouse had Top-12 finishes. I think Bayne was 10th with Stenhouse right behind him. Bayne is currently 8th in the points standings. Ford has really stepped it up this year!
I'll get the points together for our game at some time on Monday. I prefer to give nascar.com some time to make sure they have everything listed accurately. I'll post the thread for Race #3 on Monday night.
My boy Dinger is 11 behind Bayne in points...great start for both of those guys.

Between SHR and Penske and Roush this could be a killer Ford year...that's crazy, but definitely a lot of fire power...four of the top five right now running Ford, but dude, Chase Elliot looks like he's been driving for about ten years...wow, wait until he really learns how to drive...
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

Chase was awesome yesterday! I'm betting he will get his first Cup win this season. Larson was really good too. I too, still, don't understand why they can't have speedometers in the cars. You can't drive a regular car on regular roads without one, so why is NASCAR still missing one in their cars?
Everyone that made a pick got a top-20 finish, but the points are vastly different b/t positions. I got all the points tallied up now and here are the results.

6th - Logano - 37 pts.
8th - Truex Jr. - 43
9th - Harvick - 48
16th - Kyle Busch - 21
19th - Johnson - 19

STANDINGS:

1. kev - 77
2. dun - 72
3. lead - 67
4. a9a - 30
5. kd80 - 28
6. spaz - 26
7. mini - 1

With this new points system, I'm thinking of a change to my tiebreakers. Wins will still be #1, but nobody has a win yet (or even a Top-5). I'm thinking the #2 tiebreaker should be most points for any race. If that is tied, #3 will be best finish between those "most points" races (but not necessarily the same race). If there is still a tie, #4 will be MOST Top-5 finishes over the season. I WOULD go with total bonus points accumulated but NASCAR doesn't make that easy to find now. Anyone have any objections/ideas about this?!