`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ready to trade again.

Ready to trade again.
I finally got my wants and cards to trade marked down. I have several set needs, from certified, unparalleled and phoenix and rookies and stars from this year among others.
I prefer to trade with other set builders to keep it low end. But am I also looking for chiefs autos and gu. Thanks.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

RE: Ready to trade again.
open offer sent
Bucket:
https://sportscardalbum.com/u/tevex4

Collecting all Detroit Lions Contenders Autos(97%)
Collecting all current Lions serial #/parallels (especially Stafford, Ebron, Slay)
Building 2008 SPX Winning Combos (54%),2014 Prizm Green & Red Power, 2014 Topps Rookie Patch, 2016 Optic Aqua.

I have 2013 Prestige Extra Points Blue Autographs #293 Travis Kelce.
Scan attached, scratches are on the case which was an older recycled one that I had. Card was taken straight from package to case.

Interested?

#1 thing you have of interest is the 2013 Matt Ryan Auto. I realize I'd need to likely add to mine, don't have any other patch/#'d current Chiefs though. Likely have some older ones (pre 2000, especially mid 90s and earlier).

Something to top off a deal might be the 2016 Clear Vision Kelce. Not worth much, but if you don't have it I can add to any deal.

Of course, I may have other players/teams interested in. Would need to know what.

Other things I may be interested in are the 2016 Phx Yellow Miller and the 2008 SPC Ryan Materials. I could not find pics of what those cards look like though.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sent a trade.
Photobucket