`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deshaun Watson Help

Deshaun Watson Help
Hello - I am a collector from years ago but have not done any collecting for a while. I am a huge Deshaun Watson fan and I want to start collecting his future cards. Can someone point me in the right direction?

What RC brand, sub-brand, sub-set is the most valuable now a days?

What Deshaun cards would you be looking for as good investments?

Thanks so much!

RE: Deshaun Watson Help
Welcome back! National Treasures and Contenders seem to hold their value the best in my opinion.

Well, for starters, Topps no longer makes NFL cards (lost their license) and Upper Deck only has the College license, so Panini is the only course for official NFL cards now.

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

First off, welcome back to collecting. You may be in for quite a shock, depending on how long you have been out of it. There are now super high-end cards that cost over $1,000 a pack, and you only get a few cards in a pack. So when asking what cards are the most valuable, it might surprise you just how expensive things have gotten. Watson is going to be a HUGE name in 2017 products, so expect to pay quite a bit for his higher end rookie cards, even more so if the right team drafts him.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(02-27-2017, 11:19 AM)djohn Wrote: First off, welcome back to collecting. You may be in for quite a shock, depending on how long you have been out of it. There are now super high-end cards that cost over $1,000 a pack, and you only get a few cards in a pack. So when asking what cards are the most valuable, it might surprise you just how expensive things have gotten. Watson is going to be a HUGE name in 2017 products, so expect to pay quite a bit for his higher end rookie cards, even more so if the right team drafts him.
"the right team" aka not the Browns :p lol!