`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
93 Jeter SP Foil, BGS rated for sale or trade

93 Jeter SP Foil, BGS rated for sale or trade
Just graded about a week ago. Looks like the most recent sales of similar near mint+ 7.5 rated cards has averaged about $150-$160ish.

If I sell, I am looking for the higher end $160.

But I am open to sale or trade, if I can find the right trade partner.

Interested in similar value single card, maybe 2 cards. Not looking to move one elite card for multiple lower value cards. Looking to move elite/rare for similar.

Players I am interested in, in no particular order include:

John Elway
Harry Kane- soccer
Gareth Bale- soccer
Tim Duncan
Kawhi Leonard
Tom Brady (although I would prefer Elway)

The rarer the card, the more intrigue I'll have. I missed out on a Flawless Elway #'d to 5 recently (went for 180) and am kicking myself.

I am a newer member here, but am trustworthy, willing to go through ebay or another party to help with transfer, etc....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: 93 Jeter SP Foil, BGS rated for sale or trade
any interest in baseball at all ?

(02-22-2017, 07:41 PM)ounagi Wrote: any interest in baseball at all ?
None, sorry.

PSA-9, '84 Topps, Elway?
Desert racing baseball card collector? Yeah, that's not weird...

That seems very intriguing. Being new to the site, what is the process for making such deals, since we don't know each other, etc?
(02-22-2017, 09:08 PM)flamethrower Wrote: PSA-9, '84 Topps, Elway?
That seems very intriguing. Being new to the site, what is the process for making such deals since we don't know each other, etc?

Well, do you have the Organize/Trade functionality? It is an extra you have you pay for on here. It allows you to upload the cards you have with condition as well as cards you potentially want. From there I can enable a trade with you.

(02-23-2017, 11:14 AM)flamethrower Wrote: Well, do you have the Organize/Trade functionality? It is an extra you have you pay for on here. It allows you to upload the cards you have with condition as well as cards you potentially want. From there I can enable a trade with you.
I think I started it and things are right. Go ahead and start trade. Will I get notification or have to search? Also, how do we know things like addresses, etc? And do you have a picture of your actual card?

And, how do any assurances work here? You don't know me, I don't know you. I am new and have no feedback, so I would assume you are wary.

Thanks for your time in explaining it all to a newbie to this site.

Yep, looks like you loaded your card. I will initiate a trade and should get a notification sent to your email, if not, you will see it when you open "trade." I will send pics of the card tonight when I get home both inside the trade and out here for transparency.

Once a trade is accepted you are able to view an invoice (clickable hyperlink) which will show each other's address' and names, etc...

Like K&B said above it is common place for new members to send cards first. The trading community here is based on trust so it is highly recommended to read a person's feedback before accepting a trade. It is also custom to include tracking information in the comment thread inside of the trade itself. Every trade I have completed on here has been a good experience and everyone is super helpful.

If you accept the trade and send the card the process is as follows: once I receive it I will send my end and give you feedback. However if the card is not as described or some other situation, grievances are handled inside the trade, i.e. sending the card back, adding more cards (on either end), monetary compensation via PayPal, etc... It's really up to the traders on how picky they are, and how they handle the trade. Personally, I do all I can to make sure both ends are happy and feedbacks are positive. A little goes a long way. Then you receive my card, same proces and leave feedback.

In general trades are drummed up out here, then once a trade is started, the conversation is carried over in the comment thread inside the trade for privacy

There really should be a new user/trader sticky as I asked these same questions not long ago. Like I said, everyone here is super helpful and coached me through; thanks @Aprirr !

Anyone else please chime in on stuff I may have left out or better yet, are unaware of. Thanks!

Thanks for the trade, and info. I look forward to the Elway card and getting to do more trades for other stuff in the future.

(02-23-2017, 01:43 PM)flamethrower Wrote: Yep, looks like you loaded your card. I will initiate a trade and should get a notification sent to your email, if not, you will see it when you open "trade." I will send pics of the card tonight when I get home both inside the trade and out here for transparency.

Once a trade is accepted you are able to view an invoice (clickable hyperlink) which will show each other's address' and names, etc...

Like K&B said above it is common place for new members to send cards first. The trading community here is based on trust so it is highly recommended to read a person's feedback before accepting a trade. It is also custom to include tracking information in the comment thread inside of the trade itself. Every trade I have completed on here has been a good experience and everyone is super helpful.

If you accept the trade and send the card the process is as follows: once I receive it I will send my end and give you feedback. However if the card is not as described or some other situation, grievances are handled inside the trade, i.e. sending the card back, adding more cards (on either end), monetary compensation via PayPal, etc... It's really up to the traders on how picky they are, and how they handle the trade. Personally, I do all I can to make sure both ends are happy and feedbacks are positive. A little goes a long way. Then you receive my card, same proces and leave feedback.

In general trades are drummed up out here, then once a trade is started, the conversation is carried over in the comment thread inside the trade for privacy

There really should be a new user/trader sticky as I asked these same questions not long ago. Like I said, everyone here is super helpful and coached me through; thanks @Aprirr !

Anyone else please chime in on stuff I may have left out or better yet, are unaware of. Thanks!
Very well said!