`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ultimate card redemption who is this guy???

ultimate card redemption who is this guy???
    So my card came in today as far as I can tell its from 1958 I never heard of BIG JIM. they also sent me an extra card not sure if its because I asked for a substitute for my conforto auto or not but here they are...
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

RE: ultimate card redemption who is this guy???
Nice. Even though it's a common, it is a 52. A lot better than scoring a 1989 Topps Dion James.
Barry Larkin - 1781 different
Joey Votto jersey numbered cards - 283

Thanks your right its a 1952 anyone need this?

Topps has been sending out additional cards to some collectors who have waited for their redemptions to be filled as well as replaced.
I focus my PC on Ken Griffey Jr but I also collect Jay Buhner, Steve Largent and Ryan Bader. Secondary collection: Seattle teams & Univ. of Arizona

Konstanty was kind of a one hit wonder NL MVP in '50 or '51(I forget which year). Nice card! Pretty much any '52 Topps will sell fairly well(at least better than the Pineda). Centering is off but otherwise very nice.

I like how they sent you a jersey card as replacement for an auto.

So Topps of them to do something so Topps-ish.
Also, if you're up for trading the 52, you should hit up Phillies_Joe, he's a huge Phillies fan and an awesome trader ... he might love to have that.

(02-22-2017, 04:17 PM)bman12 Wrote: So my card came in today as far as I can tell its from 1958 I never heard of BIG JIM. they also sent me an extra card not sure if its because I asked for a substitute for my conforto auto or not but here they are...
The relic is just an extra and has nothing to do with the auto replacement. They will send the replacement separately. If you check your redemption page it should move it from open redemption to shipped. It should also show you what is/was shipped(not the extra though)

I checked its still there as pending I will check again after work today..

1950 NL MVP on an original 52 Topps? That quite a bonus!

Scott
50,000+ Red Sox cards and counting.

PM Sent