`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Best Break ever (bare with the footbal:)

My Best Break ever (bare with the footbal:)
Totally on a whim last Friday I bought a serial number draw on 2 boxes of national treasures NCAA and one spot out of I think 40 in a Super Breakers box breaker edition.....
I Had cards numbered 2 for the national treasures:

[Image: th_IMG_20170221_214710.jpg]
The Rogers is number 2 of 10 of to a good start...
[Image: th_IMG_20170221_230751.jpg]
Same box second Hit Boom Micah Hyde Numbered to /99

2 Hits in Box One then.....
[Image: th_IMG_20170221_230703.jpg]
Third Hit in one box!!
Derrick Henry Numbered 12/25!!

No hits in the second box and thought with that luck I did not have a chance for Super Break....
I have always loved watching super break videos but it is way to pricey for me.... this break had a random team draw I could afford so why not......
I watched the live feed and could not believe I drew the Yankees for this product!!!!
[Image: th_IMG_20170221_214542.jpg]
Are You Kidding Me????
[Image: th_IMG-20170221-WA0019.jpg]
I could not believe my luck on football and then to hit a DREAM CARD on a low chance break I have been drooling over online for years????
Very lucky day, Thanks for looking.
Collecting Vintage football and all things Mickey Mantle.
[Image: th_598ff54f.jpg]

RE: My Best Break ever (bare with the footbal:)
Great hits. Who did you do the break through?
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

(02-21-2017, 07:03 PM)jeremy7269 Wrote: Great hits. Who did you do the break through?
Chris over at Cards Infinity. Mainly due to the fact I found his videos years ago and have always had great experience with hos customer service, cost and fun of the break videos.

Never expected a Ruth and Gehrig bat.thpugh from what is consodered one of the.more desorable bat card series as well.

Congrats on the Ruth/Gehrig! Great piece!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

An amazing hit. Congratulations

Totally awesome!!!! That was an awesome bat relic. I don't know about the football cards, but even if you got nothing else, That Ruth / Gehrig would have been enough! Congrats
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Dr Mitch I am really leaning toward keeping it. My current Collection is trying to get one game used worn etc... From every player in the Hall of Fame (that has a card available. Maybe this is a sign this is my Ruth/Gehrig addition?
Thanks for the comments.

(02-22-2017, 10:03 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Totally awesome!!!! That was an awesome bat relic. I don't know about the football cards, but even if you got nothing else, That Ruth / Gehrig would have been enough! Congrats

Great hit! Congrats!