`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 HIT PARADE AUTOGRAPH BAT X2 NY Continues

2017 HIT PARADE AUTOGRAPH BAT X2 NY Continues
After getting surprised with one of these from series 1 for Christmas, I decided to get 2 more from Series 2. Very Very happy! For those who do not know about them...

You get a box #'d out of 100. Each box contains a full size autograph bat authenticated by JSA, Upper Deck, etc and could get Aaron, Ryan, Mays, etc.

In the series 1 I got an autograph bat of Jorge Posada.

For the series 2, I got bat #'s 1/100 and 82/100 and hit these 2 New Yorkers:

Noah "Thor" Syndergaard
Whitey Ford

Sorry for the glare, they are wrapped in plastic and I didn't want to take it off.

[Image: 036.jpg]

[Image: 038.jpg]

[Image: 042.jpg]
I will require you to send first if you have less than 20 feedback, no exceptions.

Looking for any #'d, hard to find inserts, game used, or autographs of Ken Griffey Jr, especially 2008 SPX American Hero and Topps Moments & Milestones. Also looking to trade for 1997 Upper Deck Legends football autographs.

RE: 2017 HIT PARADE AUTOGRAPH BAT X2 NY Continues
LOVE the Whitey!! I've bought some of D&A HIT PARADE products, and they really try to make it worth it..

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

Unless you get a Drew Stubbs autograph bat from this product. Then I would be kinda disappointed. I guess the bat by itself retails 50.00 so you get half your money back on just that. Definitely keeping mine though.
I will require you to send first if you have less than 20 feedback, no exceptions.

Looking for any #'d, hard to find inserts, game used, or autographs of Ken Griffey Jr, especially 2008 SPX American Hero and Topps Moments & Milestones. Also looking to trade for 1997 Upper Deck Legends football autographs.

(02-20-2017, 11:33 AM)jynkeys Wrote: Unless you get a Drew Stubbs autograph bat from this product. Then I would be kinda disappointed. I guess the bat by itself retails 50.00 so you get half your money back on just that. Definitely keeping mine though.
Lol. And you could put that bat on the ball more than he ever would.
Barry Larkin - 1781 different
Joey Votto jersey numbered cards - 283

Very cool!

(02-20-2017, 12:49 PM)bengalsandreds Wrote: Lol. And you could put that bat on the ball more than he ever would.
UGH ... can we please not talk about Drew Stubbs. He's in camp with the Twins and his only "competition" is Robbie Grossman, JB Shuck and Danny Santana. That's just an ugly foursome to choose from.
Kepler

(02-20-2017, 12:49 PM)bengalsandreds Wrote: Lol. And you could put that bat on the ball more than he ever would.
Re: Stubbs
I was thinking the same thing ... Smile
Big Stick? I think not!

But awesome autographs!!! Especially the Whitey Ford bat ... waaaaay cool!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.