`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Members Selling Cards

Members Selling Cards
There used to be a member that used to sell $5, $8 and $10 cards for $1.50-$2 and Autos for $2.50. I know this member no longer exists on here. I was curious if there are any other members that do the same thing. Let me know. I spent quite a bit buying cards from this previous member. I'd be interested in buying from anyone that is selling cards.

RE: Members Selling Cards
I would consider selling cards in that fashion. I guess it mostly depends on what cards you are looking for. Give me a little more info. on what you are looking for and maybe we can work something out.

Corey

Honestly, I'm mostly looking for RCs of my fave players. But I bought pretty much anything that catches my eye. Sorry I'm not being clear. I basically used cards I bought to flip them in trades.

(02-19-2017, 03:01 PM)chaparoni Wrote: Honestly, I'm mostly looking for RCs of my fave players. But I bought pretty much anything that catches my eye. Sorry I'm not being clear. I basically used cards I bought to flip them in trades.
Take a look at what I have for trade and see if there is anything you are interested in. Then, based on what you might like, I can then look for others similar.

I'll take a look and send you an open offer.

(02-19-2017, 01:03 PM)chaparoni Wrote: There used to be a member that used to sell $5, $8 and $10 cards for $1.50-$2 and Autos for $2.50. I know this member no longer exists on here. I was curious if there are any other members that do the same thing. Let me know. I spent quite a bit buying cards from this previous member. I'd be interested in buying from anyone that is selling cards.
The user by the name limitedbaseballcards has done that. Also I am always willing to sell.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

I haven't done it before but would sell autos for $2 and $1 for game used. It would take a minimum order though to make it worth it.

Jeremy
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

I'd be interested in increasing my autos and GU cards. What would be your minimum?

I'm in essence looking to buy cards similarly to how I was getting them previously. If you need some cash, look me up. I'm always willing to buy cards I want.

(02-19-2017, 09:53 PM)chaparoni Wrote: I'd be interested in increasing my autos and GU cards. What would be your minimum?
Probably $20 or $25. I'm football heavy at the moment with some baseball but send me a PM if interested
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2