`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tiptoes out into the football trading forum...

Tiptoes out into the football trading forum...
Places a box with a string attached upside down in the middle of the forums. Scurries back to a safe distance and pulls the string to reveal a....

2016 Donruss Optic Ezekiel Elliott Rated Rookie card
I collect Ray Lewis, Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson, Kellen Winslow Sr..  I no longer keep my Org here up to date. Please check with me.  Here is a thread with links to my inventory.

RE: Tiptoes out into the football trading forum...
(02-15-2017, 10:35 PM)Jquinn83 Wrote: Places a box with a string attached upside down in the middle of the forums. Scurries back to a safe distance and pulls the string to reveal a....

LOL very nice. Not sure I have what you collect but check me for it if you get a chance. Thanks
(02-15-2017, 11:05 PM)sambo22 Wrote: LOL very nice. Not sure I have what you collect but check me for it if you get a chance. Thanks
Open offer sent

Check my org, just added a bunch of cowboys last week

(02-16-2017, 07:14 AM)jamesmichael30 Wrote: Check my org, just added a bunch of cowboys last week
The Zeke rookie has been traded but you have some other stuff I need so I will sending you an offer soon

I collect Ray Lewis, Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson, Kellen Winslow Sr..  I no longer keep my Org here up to date. Please check with me.  Here is a thread with links to my inventory.

(02-15-2017, 10:35 PM)Jquinn83 Wrote: Places a box with a string attached upside down in the middle of the forums. Scurries back to a safe distance and pulls the string to reveal a....

Sent an offer.

Feel free to check me for anything