`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Help Complete these sets

RE: Help Complete these sets
Zeprock almost got me to the promised land on 2 of the sets. See if you can help me finish them off!
I collect Ray Lewis, Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson, Kellen Winslow Sr..  I no longer keep my Org here up to date. Please check with me.  Here is a thread with links to my inventory.

Almost there
I collect Ray Lewis, Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson, Kellen Winslow Sr..  I no longer keep my Org here up to date. Please check with me.  Here is a thread with links to my inventory.

I have 1987 Topps #s 33, 341 and 764 and 1991 Topps #s 255 and 614. Send my your address and they are yours, man.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Put this back on the front page

is your list updated? if so, maybe ill do some box digging.
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Check my org.

Happy New Year! Help me knock these last cards out.

One last push, down to 9 cards