`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redemption Card Replacement...Keegan Bradley EXCH...I'm ok with it

Redemption Card Replacement...Keegan Bradley EXCH...I'm ok with it
As many of you know I am attempting to super collect 2012 Ginter and one of my redemptions from the product had yet to be filled. Since I was working on 4+ years of waiting for the card...I felt that Topps was not going to make the card (Keegan Bradley EXCH) so I caved and asked for a replacement. They sent two cards a 2013 Allen & Ginter Rizzo auto and a 2015 Ginter 10th relic of Matt Holliday. I am happy with the exchange, what do you think? Pictures will be added later thanks for looking.

RE: Redemption Card Replacement...I'm ok with it...
What was the card redemption you were originally waiting to receive?
If it was a scrub player that never made it past their rookie year, yeah, a Rizzo auto and Holiday relic is HUGE! If it was a player who will be a future HOF contender, not so huge. Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Redemption Card Replacement...Keegan Bradley EXCH...I'm ok with it
Updated Name of golfer and will be adding pics thanks

Suggestion (if you haven't thought of it already ... put the redemption card in a penny sleeve and top loader, then put it in the same team bag as the Rizzo and the Holliday.

That way, you (and anyone else you may decide to give it or sell it to someday) will know the set is "complete," at least in the attempt.

(02-08-2017, 06:02 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Suggestion (if you haven't thought of it already ... put the redemption card in a penny sleeve and top loader, then put it in the same team bag as the Rizzo and the Holliday.

That way, you (and anyone else you may decide to give it or sell it to someday) will know the set is "complete," at least in the attempt.
I will keep that in mind but I need the redemption card as part of my 2012 Ginter set. That way there isn't a hole in the set. Thanks for the suggestion.

(02-08-2017, 05:11 PM)once78 Wrote: Updated Name of golfer and will be adding pics thanks
Yep, Keegan Bradley for Rizzo & Holiday. That's a better deal (as long as you're not Bradley's Grandpa Smile )
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(02-08-2017, 08:13 PM)once78 Wrote: I will keep that in mind but I need the redemption card as part of my 2012 Ginter set. That way there isn't a hole in the set. Thanks for the suggestion.
Right - I'm saying if the 2012 auto card you're missing is never made, you at least have proof that the set is as complete as possible.

(02-09-2017, 12:55 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Right - I'm saying if the 2012 auto card you're missing is never made, you at least have proof that the set is as complete as possible.
Right on understood!!!

Really nice. Topps treated you very well.