`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
What do you do?

What do you do?
When you've got every base card you want, every jersey card you want, tons of patches and over 300 autos of a player to the point that looking on eBay, you're actually comparing what you have to what's left to buy?

My Steven Jackson collection has reached that point. I'm well over 2000 cards with 3-400 patches and 300+ autos, and the only reason I look at eBay is to see if there are any 1/1's I need.

Anyone else in that position?
Steven Jackson Collection
Total cards = 1,648
Autos = 376
Patches = 341
1/1’s = 94
Full rainbows = 24!

RE: What do you do?
No...I imagine that is both frustrating, and rewarding position to be in lol

time to start collecting someone new lol
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

It's time to get to know those cards some more Smile. Read the backs, consider setting up a bracket or competition to figure out which is your favorite, think of ways you can put them on display!

You're one of the few that get there. I say enjoy the mountain top. Can't imagine what that is like.
Barry Larkin - 1781 different
Joey Votto jersey numbered cards - 283

Maybe take his jersey number(s) and focus in on those serial numbers.
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

Nope. Sounds like you're done. Now, divid the number of cards you have by the number of years he played and see if you think it was worth it.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(02-05-2017, 06:08 PM)jonathani Wrote: Nope. Sounds like you're done. Now, divid the number of cards you have by the number of years he played and see if you think it was worth it.
Are you Mike Ditka?

Have your cards graded until you have all 10's

take pictures, sell them, and try to reacquire them...lol...just messing with you Aaron.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.