`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gimme a J gimme an E gimme a T gimme an E gimme an R ... no really, GIVE ME an R

Gimme a J gimme an E gimme a T gimme an E gimme an R ... no really, GIVE ME an R
[Image: 7E267DD5-2E83-4BEA-92CC-9333043FE96A_zpssyvqulaq.jpg]

What does it spell? JETE .... I'm missing the R. Does anyone know if there was actually more that 1 R card printed? If so, was it ever sent in and redeemed? Are there others floating around? If anyone know, please enlighten me. Thanks!!!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Gimme a J gimme an E gimme a T gimme an E gimme an R ... no really, GIVE ME an R
Sweet!

Also, I tried to send you a PM, not sure if it got through to you or not.

RE: Gimme a J gimme an E gimme a T gimme an E gimme an R ... no really, GIVE ME an R
I've got 4 of those ... unfortunately, they're the same 4 you have.
Kepler

It exists. I have the set. There are a bunch for sale on Sportlots.

I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

what year and set s this? I can check my 18,000 card PC and see if I got one for you
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(01-27-2017, 08:55 PM)ronfir Wrote: Sweet!
Also, I tried to send you a PM, not sure if it got through to you or not.
Got it, Ron! Thanks!
(01-27-2017, 09:49 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I've got 4 of those ... unfortunately, they're the same 4 you have.
Figures, right? I'm sure one of those cards are short printed. Probably that 5th one.
(01-28-2017, 11:12 AM)mmahoney Wrote: It exists. I have the set. There are a bunch for sale on Sportlots.
Awesome. Good to know, just never did any business there.
(01-29-2017, 11:20 AM)waynetalger Wrote: what year and set s this? I can check my 18,000 card PC and see if I got one for you
Thanks! http://www.beckett.com/baseball/2006/upp...er-5612322
2006 Upper Deck Spell and Win
not sure which (or all ?) products that these contest cards appeared in ...
(01-28-2017, 07:31 PM)zeprock Wrote:
Guess the R exists Smile Thanks, buddy!
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

If you use COMC they have one for $0.93. Good luck finishing up the set!

Sorry but this is the only one I have.
2006 Upper Deck Derek Jeter Spell and Win #PBDJ3 Derek Jeter
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(01-29-2017, 01:38 PM)waynetalger Wrote: Sorry but this is the only one I have.
2006 Upper Deck Derek Jeter Spell and Win #PBDJ3 Derek Jeter
Thanks for checking anyway, Wayne.
Much Appreciated
(01-29-2017, 01:10 PM)jniere15 Wrote: If you use COMC they have one for $0.93. Good luck finishing up the set!
Haven't been to COMC ... ever. Don't want to start now. Ive got my hands full with eBay and don't need more places to spend my money... even if its a paltry 93 cents. Smile but thanks for checking it for me.