`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to the board (but not to the hobby) - Kingston Frontenacs Wanted!

New to the board (but not to the hobby) - Kingston Frontenacs Wanted!
Greetings All,

New to the board (but not to the hobby).. just completed adding my traders to 'My Organize' for anyone who wishes to have a gander.

I'm mainly looking for Kingston Frontenacs cards in return - my 'Wantlist Organize' is not finished yet so feel free to offer what you have. I'm in the process of fixing up my website and creating a photobucket, but scans are available upon request.

I have no issue sending first to established Beckett traders.

Thank you!

RE: New to the board (but not to the hobby) - Kingston Frontenacs Wanted!
Welcome to the boards!!!! I sent you an open offer

(01-24-2017, 12:23 PM)bguzowski16 Wrote: Welcome to the boards!!!! I sent you an open offer
Thanks for the warm welcome and the trade offer, but I did not see anything I needed in your org. Thanks anyway!

(01-23-2017, 07:14 PM)brokenhalo Wrote: Greetings All,

New to the board (but not to the hobby).. just completed adding my traders to 'My Organize' for anyone who wishes to have a gander.

I'm mainly looking for Kingston Frontenacs cards in return - my 'Wantlist Organize' is not finished yet so feel free to offer what you have. I'm in the process of fixing up my website and creating a photobucket, but scans are available upon request.

I have no issue sending first to established Beckett traders.

Thank you!
Welcome! If I pick up any more Kingston cards I'll let you know and see if we can work out another trade.

Hope you can find a few good trades here in the meantime!

Welcome and offer sent. Assuming you are from Kingston it is nice to have another local collector on the boards!
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

(01-24-2017, 04:30 PM)snobles Wrote: Welcome and offer sent. Assuming you are from Kingston it is nice to have another local collector on the boards!
You guessed it - Kingstonian born and raised! Sending you a PM regarding your trade offer.

I interviewed a Kingston Frontenac once a former Ranger draft choice Ethan Werek.
Wanting these primarily Igor Shesterkin, Alexis Lafrenière  Kaapo Kakko, Adam Fox, K'Andre Miller, Ryan Lindgren, Zac Jones, Braden Schneider. Just starting PC For Jack Hughes & Illya Sorokin.

(01-31-2017, 02:04 AM)themouth247 Wrote: I interviewed a Kingston Frontenac once a former Ranger draft choice Ethan Werek.
Very cool! I've got one of his game worn Frontenacs jerseys - it was recycled from a Cory Emmerton jersey...

[Image: werek1.jpg]

[Image: werek2.jpg]

Bump!

Org is updated - still looking for mainly Kingston Frontenaccs (want list is mostly up to date) but I also collect lower-end Doug Gilmour, Kirk Muller and Don Cherry cards!

Let's make some trades!