`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else despise the "Recently Traded" collection?

Anyone else despise the "Recently Traded" collection?
I really can't stand it. I detest seeing a bunch of cards in my org with an additional tag next to them. It's a pain in the rear to remove each tag. I don't even know why we have the Recent Traded collection in our orgs, and I wish they'd get rid of it.

Can I get an "amen"?!

RE: Anyone else despise the "Recently Traded" collection?
I'm with you. Every time I trade a card that I have multiple quantities of, I can never remove it from Recently Traded without removing it completely and re-entering the remaining qty. I've been told how to do it but it doesn't work.
I collect Dany Heatley, Nicklas Backstrom, all Red Wings and most Yankees.

I can't stand it either. When I get a trade in the mail I find the easiest way to get rid of the recently traded record is to search each card by player and card# then send the recently traded one to trash and update my totals on the card record that I already had showing as a trade for. I don't think anyone has ever explained the purpose of these recently traded records.

Completely agree. I also wonder why when I receive a card in a trade it can't add it to the listing I have in my org as a want. I end up with duplicates and have to delete 1.

I don't get it either. The system worked much smoother in the past where your entry for that card would just increase in the haves and decrease in the wants.

The recently traded collection seems like a make work project for all of us.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

As someone who generally does more sizable trades, i think it's great. The only thing that annoys me is that it always says i have 1 card in it when i don't.

i made a collection called "incoming" for cards i have coming and delete cards from "recently traded" as i pull them
Pretty much trying to work on my YG PC.