Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A nice find.

A nice find.
Was looking up some cards in the magazine and came across this
One in left is # 205 SP!!! Pretty sweet find lol one on right is update RC
[Image: B50C1B79-097A-4B9D-8071-205181DDBF70.jpg]

RE: A nice find.
I'd be interested in the #205 SP if you can find anything in my org. LMK?
Collecting Astros & Allen & Ginter with my daughter.

Looking for 2016 Topps Strata Clearly Authentic Autograph Relic Red #CAARDK Dallas Keuchel (any of the 5 1/1 variations) to complete the mini rainbow!

Do you have any football or basketball??

nice! I could use both or one or the other for my set. let me know if you want to trade any one of those. I have a bunch of football and some basketball as well.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

(01-16-2017, 12:05 PM)muz0 Wrote: nice! I could use both or one or the other for my set. let me know if you want to trade any one of those. I have a bunch of football and some basketball as well.
Didn't notice anything. Lmk of f you have other stuff not listed.

everything I have is up. ok thanks for the look.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Anyone else??

i dont have much fb but see if you can find something you like, thanks
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Give me a look please. As a Texas-Ex, I would be happy to part with any FB/BK Sooners!

Funny...I have a 2015 Topps Chrome SP RC for trade and looked at who wanted it and then checked a few ORGs of the same people asking for you the same card.

Tough to find a trade for a $100 item...