`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 contenders draft box4 elliots

2016 contenders draft box4 elliots
                I don't know if this box was worth it but man so many doubles your thoughts?
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

RE: 2016 contenders draft box4 elliots
That is crazy but atleast you got Zeke instead of some no name. Nice hit on the Jordy too.

(01-14-2017, 09:41 PM)sambo22 Wrote: That is crazy but atleast you got Zeke instead of some no name. Nice hit on the Jordy too.
Thanks true It could have been a no name guy. I have no idea who Jordy is but I'm still learning lol.

If your interested in trading let me know. I don't have much baseball but got a topps RC Griffey Jr and Troy tulowitzki auto. I believe both are in my photobucket.

(01-15-2017, 06:56 AM)bman12 Wrote: Thanks true It could have been a no name guy. I have no idea who Jordy is but I'm still learning lol.
Jordy is only one of the best Packers receivers EVER...lol Nice hit.
I collect all current Dolphins, Bob Griese/Brian Griese,Marino, Howie/Kyle/Chris Long, AP, some Vikings, some Raiders. My wife collects Panthers, Cowboys, Broncos.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/kilosportscards/albums
http://loreskovic.wix.com/kilo-sport-cards (lists in Excel)

(01-18-2017, 05:43 AM)crzy4phins Wrote: Jordy is only one of the best Packers receivers EVER...lol Nice hit.
Lol thanks for the info

Nice cards. I bought a "Wal-Mart" box & got an auto of Tre Madden /99, and 2 jersey cards: Keenan Reynolds & Sterling Shepherd. If you have any base, let me know. I need 3 cards: 5, 47 & 89.

(01-24-2017, 11:44 PM)azicet Wrote: Nice cards. I bought a "Wal-Mart" box & got an auto of Tre Madden /99, and 2 jersey cards: Keenan Reynolds & Sterling Shepherd. If you have any base, let me know. I need 3 cards: 5, 47 & 89.
I will check and let you know.

Im interested in the Jordy, Collins and Reed. I sent you an open offer if you want to trade
*****READ***READ***READ***READ***READ*****
:IdeaIdea:
I do not guarantee fast shipping.
I usually ship on Saturdays.

(01-25-2017, 08:21 PM)largent0073299775 Wrote: Im interested in the Jordy, Collins and Reed. I sent you an open offer if you want to trade
ok will check it out today thanks.