`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Storage question

RE: Storage question
Any 1/1s go in a screw or magnetic, and then I double bag them. Even more protection.
Barry Larkin - 1781 different
Joey Votto jersey numbered cards - 283

(01-12-2017, 12:53 PM)flamethrower Wrote: Consider my mind blown, wish I would have known about this sooner. I can tell that enjoying my card dulls the clarity of the one touch.... Thanks!
I used to put them in GRADED bags, and thought that was the best it was going to be. Although they worked, when the ONE-TOUCH bags came out they provided less movement of the holder within the bag and also allowed them to fit nicer in the GRADED shoe boxes I was using.

(01-12-2017, 11:23 AM)madamson Wrote: I love the Magnetic One-Touch holders for my PC. I put in all of my vintage stars and SP's. Here's what I do:

1 - Card goes into One-Touch
2 - One-Touch goes into a One-Touch Plastic Bag (I was stoked to find out they make those!)
3 - Card then goes into a GRADED 2-Row Shoebox (Plenty of space for cards)

Happy Collecting!

Mark
Did not realize they made One Touch bags - will need to order some. Currently I am using graded card bags. Thanks for the info.

(01-12-2017, 10:27 PM)garrisc Wrote: Did not realize they made One Touch bags - will need to order some. Currently I am using graded card bags. Thanks for the info.
Look up Perfect Fit Innovations on Youtube. They make some awesome bags for mags and toploaders. They have different sizes that well fit perfect so you don't get any over hang. I came across these last year and they work great.

(01-15-2017, 01:18 PM)pjrussell529 Wrote: Look up Perfect Fit Innovations on Youtube. They make some awesome bags for mags and toploaders. They have different sizes that well fit perfect so you don't get any over hang. I came across these last year and they work great.
Thank You.