`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey everyone....

Hey everyone....
I used to trade on here extensively about 5-7 years ago, but back then the message boards were a lot more active than what they appear to be now. Is there still a lot of trading on here? Curious, because I was considering buying the organizer, but didn't want to do so if there wasn't a large trading presence here any more....I completed over 150 trades back then, but found it harder toward the end of the time that I was on here a lot so I stopped coming on the site....

Any feedback?
Slowly starting to get back into it....

RE: Hey everyone....
honestly i would tell you to get a month or 2 and try it out. there is some trading but not like it use to be.
[Image: Cowboys_Banner.jpg]

def not like it used to be.. I get maybe a handful of trades every week or possibly 2 weeks. it depends really.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

I agree - try it for a month

I will send you a trade offer

People are more focused on a narrow PC now it seems. This includes me lol.

Great feedback. I was also looking to get back into trading on here. Right now, currently working on my SCA album and making sure that is squared away.
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsiqi1o37i.jpg]

ALBUMS UNDER TEST
FOR SALE - FOR TRADE

Nope. Usually a thread can sit on the first page for over w eek or more these days. It used to be less than an hour at times when we were all trading before social media took over our lives
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

I stepped away for a years and came back last month and realized how dead it was. Kinda bummed but I still linger around here and another site trying to make trades.

(01-11-2017, 04:08 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Nope. Usually a thread can sit on the first page for over w eek or more these days. It used to be less than an hour at times when we were all trading before social media took over our lives
Hey Kelly and JFrench and Gregscardshop! All names that I remember or have traded with from back then...Glad to see you all are around still! Yes, the trade forum used to be hopping back then, so much that they had to institute the "bump" policy...haha! Over the next month or so I will start loading in some stuff and look to do some trading. As of right now, my org is WAY out of date and I will have to update and go from there....Thanks!
Slowly starting to get back into it....

There are much better sites to trade on than this one. There are still some great traders here, but the vast majority were chased off years ago.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]