`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question About Top Loaders & Sleeves

Question About Top Loaders & Sleeves
This might be a silly question, but is there a way of cleaning top loaders, specifically the inside? I am visually impaired and I use a CCTV which is a special camera/TV unit that I use to read and look at my sports cards. It can magnify almost to the microscopic level. I was sleeving and putting cards into to top loaders the other day and notice that there was quite a few fibers, maybe hairs of some sort, inside of the sleeves and the top loaders. Both the sleeves and the top loaders were store bought and freshly opened so it's not an issue of those items being exposed to dust and what not. Anyways, if anyone has any suggested methods of cleaning sleeves and top loaders please let me know, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

RE: Question About Top Loaders & Sleeves
Never tried, but I've heard people use rubbing alcohol to clean. If they are too dirty or scratched, I usually just throw them away.
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsiqi1o37i.jpg]

ALBUMS UNDER TEST
FOR SALE - FOR TRADE

Dust/hair etc, maybe an air can? Like for computer keyboards and stuff. Never really tried to do anything else to the inside though.

(01-09-2017, 01:01 PM)savagenate Wrote: Dust/hair etc, maybe an air can? Like for computer keyboards and stuff. Never really tried to do anything else to the inside though.
Try this ... Don't think it's worth cleaning a sleeve but top loaders aren't as cheap ... Also if they are new those hairs may be plastic debris from manufacturing

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's