`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini redemption. Let's try something new

Panini redemption. Let's try something new

Have a contenders variation auto of leveon bell I've been waiting on for three years. Each time they say they're waiting on him to fulfill his contract. He has signed everything for that year and the following year. Thought I'd ask him directly what he thought about them saying he hasn't lived up to the contract when he did. Tweeted him a screenshot of their response saying he hasn't fulfilled his contract.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

list of personally banned eBay users you may want to avoid, Cranes509 , ronrob5

RE: Panini redemption. Let's try something new
That's the same thing they told me about my 2013/14 beckham jr auto word for word.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

Cut and paste blow-off it looks like

list of personally banned eBay users you may want to avoid, Cranes509 , ronrob5

(01-07-2017, 01:55 PM)GnC_Fricker Wrote: Cut and paste blow-off it looks like
I would but I deleted it never thought too do what you did. I will try to get them to send me the message again this is why I hate redemptions they should do away with them just my opinion.

[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

I totally agree they should dump redemptions. I had a khalil mack contenders rookie auto he never signed.
Totally forgot this till I just looked... Guess I have a Jordan Reed Contenders rookie auto still out there too!

Edit: I really like your idea about tweeting the player. Maybe he can finish up your card during the offseason. Good luck and I hope to hear some good news.
[]

it took Julio jones since 2011 to sign his contenders cards while he had other autos out.. I guess patience is in your future or just don't do redemptions ha
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Panini just can't keep up with all the players they have outstanding redemptions for, that's why they went to the points cards. I still have a basketball card in my account from 2009-10 that the player has signed for other products since then.

I also have redemptions still listed on my account from both football and hockey (which they no longer even make) of players who no longer even play!!
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)