`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any changes to Registry?

Any changes to Registry?
I haven't posted in here in a very long time and kind of gave up on Beckett in general.

How is the registry now? Beckett doing any improvements at all with it? Can you use beckett authenticated autographs in registries? Did they ever fix the fact that once you compete a list for a custom registry, you can longer add any more to it?

On an unrelated note. Does the club get you special pricing on submissions like SGC and PSA? If so, is it worth it at all?

I have been using SGC for awhile an their registry has been stuck in neutral for the past two years. I am debating on whether it is worth looking into Beckett again.

Or does it really come down to PSA or keep raw now?

RE: Any changes to Registry?
(02-16-2018, 11:36 AM)scottishpunk Wrote: I haven't posted in here in a very long time and kind of gave up on Beckett in general.

How is the registry now? Beckett doing any improvements at all with it? Can you use beckett authenticated autographs in registries? Did they ever fix the fact that once you compete a list for a custom registry, you can longer add any more to it?

On an unrelated note. Does the club get you special pricing on submissions like SGC and PSA? If so, is it worth it at all?

I have been using SGC for awhile an their registry has been stuck in neutral for the past two years. I am debating on whether it is worth looking into Beckett again.

I've tried making a custom set of my few Yankees autographs I had Beckett grade. I tried again a month or so back and it still wasn't working. I've had trouble since mid 2013 with it. What does that tell you about Beckett and the registry.

Brian
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

So the serial numbers on the slabbed cards are posted somewhere it sounds like? I never understood the process.

(04-10-2019, 10:36 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: So the serial numbers on the slabbed cards are posted somewhere it sounds like? I never understood the process.
I would say yes they are. However for customers like us, we can enter the serial number in the serial number box and it will tell you the card. For instance I have a Mel Stottlemyre auto here and will be showing that its stottlemyre and the grading.

Plus they check the serial numbers when you make a set (or 3, 4 etc.) that you're inserting a valid card.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

(02-16-2018, 11:36 AM)scottishpunk Wrote: I haven't posted in here in a very long time and kind of gave up on Beckett in general.

Hello scottishpunk, What cards do you collect? All the best from Scotland.