`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions About The "Topps Chrome" Of Panini

Opinions About The "Topps Chrome" Of Panini
I want to get some opinions on which Panini set would be the "Topps Chrome" equivalent now that Topps isn't able to produce NFL cards anymore, based on holding value of rookie autos. It was one of my favorite sets that I looked forward to every year. Panini Contenders is the only product that I buy by the hobby box now because there's so much coming out now that they have the NFL market share. Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
Need AJ McCarron's 2014 Topps Chrome Gold Refractor to complete his base card rainbow, less his Superfractor!

RE: Opinions About The "Topps Chrome" Of Panini
Panini Prizm is likely the closest based on style and parallels.

Donruss optic? Seems to resemble chrome. As there is the regular donruss and the optic which looks a lot like chrome and has color variants and kinda the same configuration

Optic is supposed to be the replacement for Chrome.

I looked at both Prizm and Donruss Optic and noticed that Optic features an on card auto of Derrick Henry as opposed to Prizm. Thanks again for the thoughts!
Need AJ McCarron's 2014 Topps Chrome Gold Refractor to complete his base card rainbow, less his Superfractor!

(01-01-2017, 11:55 PM)TidePride Wrote: I looked at both Prizm and Donruss Optic and noticed that Optic features an on card auto of Derrick Henry as opposed to Prizm. Thanks again for the thoughts!
Yeah, prizm are all stickers I believe.

Think optic is the closest.....here is one just pulled fir me as an example....Smile

[Image: 803D9D18-6FBD-48A6-B162-1567209BCF5F_zpsrgcqe8cq.jpg]

[Image: BC11AFE6-64BC-4852-85C1-96093AF86DB0_zpskhrq13ql.jpg]
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Dang!!!

WOW!!! Nice Zeke! $$$

(01-03-2017, 12:55 PM)savagenate Wrote: Dang!!!
That's what I was sayin....just wish it was an auto, his are redemptions unfortunately....
(01-04-2017, 07:26 PM)TidePride Wrote: WOW!!! Nice Zeke! $$$
Thanks, not sure if I should grade them sell or just sell now...
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++