`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some advice

Need some advice
I am looking to liquidate my football collection, most likely through sale. I will probably try to trade some for baseball but obviously I can't get rid of everything that way. My question is has what have others had luck with in doing this? Ebay, craigslist, LCS? Also, what have you guys found as the best way to price (50% of BV)? I'm looking to move it but also not totally give it away either. Collecting 2 sports is becoming too difficult and I just want to focus on baseball.

RE: Need some advice
I've had some success on eBay and Facebook. You can also try the Beckett Marketplace, but I'm not sure how that works. As far as pricing, I'd look at eBay and see how recent sales have been to get an idea. You might be able to find the card or something similar to get your price. How this helps. Good luck!!
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsiqi1o37i.jpg]

ALBUMS UNDER TEST
FOR SALE - FOR TRADE

Got any phins stuff lying around?
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

What Larry said. When selling other places, you have to check what they are selling for. Beckett has some stuff listed at $80, that's I've seen sold for $25, so going off of "book value" probably won't move much for you. Haven't tried beckett market place, but comc is good for bulk smaller cards. LCS probably wouldn't make it worth your while unless you have super high end stuff. Good luck!

Low end best bet probably would be check out my cards. As ebay that kinda stuff doesn't sell atleast very well. Although I have no idea how it works. But I maybe interested in your Vikings stuff

Anything high-end, let it sit on eBay for a while as a Buy-It-Now... I recommend a card specialty site for low-end to hit set builders & team/player collectors. If you're feeling lucky, float out high end cards of currently hot players/teams as eBay auctions, but its a big risk/reward!
[Image: sp9m5j.jpg]