`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 box of Gala,4 Unparalleled,1 Certified,4 Rookies & stars and Black Friday packs

1 box of Gala,4 Unparalleled,1 Certified,4 Rookies & stars and Black Friday packs
Hit my card shop last week and got a few boxes and remainder black friday packs. Then went shopping at Target with my wife last night and picked up 3 R&S boxes. Happy with the Chiefs hits in Gala. If anyone has any Unparalleled or R & S base. i am doing those sets,actually Certified too.

photo img259_zpsxv2xr7fc.jpg

photo img260_zpsxk3x00zd.jpg

photo img261_zpsg0rvjfon.jpg

photo img258_zps0svitlxx.jpg

photo img257_zpslm4mrfwu.jpg

photo img265_zpsxnjd4fje.jpg

photo img266_zpsbp2f8fcl.jpg

photo img267_zpscveihpmu.jpg

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

RE: 1 box of Gala,4 Unparalleled,1 Certified,4 Rookies & stars and Black Friday packs
I have some R&S, interested in trading, check me please
Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2

RE: 1 box of Gala,4 Unparalleled,1 Certified,4 Rookies & stars and Black Friday packs
PRETTY SWEET PULLS. LIKE THAT ELLIOTT CONGRATS!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

Dang, you got some nice hits! Either the Wilson or Elliot would've been great on their own, but together, with HOF guys too?! Lol, very nice

LOVE! the Winslow and Lott!
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)