`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Chrome Update

2016 Chrome Update
Are these available in the guide yet? I can't seem to find them. I Just unknowingly hand collated my first ever set, haha. Tons of dups if anyone needs them. I still need a couple of the 3000 hits club: 6 & 14
Desert racing baseball card collector? Yeah, that's not weird...

RE: 2016 Chrome Update
Yeah these have been in the guide for about a month now, should start with Topps Holiday.

Do you have any of the Mallex Smith ones?
Super collector of Matt Harvey

I do have a bunch of the M. Smith (also a regular chrome auto), check my org if interested. Now, how in the world did you find the set? I can get to it through your org but not by normal means: year, brand, set, etc...
Figured it out, I'm retarded...

All right. I bought about 12 packs since the last time I added to OPG so I have a ton more and the inserts are my least favorite so I'll see what I have. In the meantime, do I have anything you could use for the Conforto camo?

I would be interested in a complete set if you have one for trade.

Sure thing! Let me just gather the final few 3000 hit club guys and I'll shoot you a trade.
(12-15-2016, 01:19 PM)zanderlex Wrote: All right. I bought about 12 packs since the last time I added to OPG so I have a ton more and the inserts are my least favorite so I'll see what I have. In the meantime, do I have anything you could use for the Conforto camo?
Let me take a look. Thanks!

I checked and all I have from those are #8.

Bump, now I just need 6 & 14 from the 3000 hits club. Thanks!