`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random 2016 breaks including prime cuts, black friday

Random 2016 breaks including prime cuts, black friday
Hey all! I haven't broken anything this year and yesterday at my local card shop, they had pack wars where you would buy random packs of card and win prizes and such. I took part of mostly baseball and football but won a box of Panini Prime Cuts and some great black Friday cards as well. Anyways, see below for the highlights. I finished loading all my cards in the org from the multiple packs of cards I broke for mostly baseball, football, and then a pack or two of basketball, hockey and even soccer! All are listed for trade so if yous see anything just give me a holler. I'm not looking for anything in particular but I would LOVE to finish the sets I have listed in my signature first or any base cards pre 1980. Let the good times begin.

Also I want to point out that I did not see the OPG have the 2016 Panini Prime Cuts anywhere so I cannot load them in unless I missed it somehow? Any who, send me offers!

2 Heritage high numbered box toppers that I cannot find in the org, the trout is the variation
[Image: 1_zpsljvaz3xl.jpg]

Mookie betts is from the Black Friday pack as well as the Arrieta which is numbered 37/50, Big Papi auto and Jaylen Brown Cracked Ice numbered 6/25.
[Image: 2_zpsjiz7dcxv.jpg]

Finally these 5 cards all came from the Prime Cuts. Its a good thing I won this box because if I had to pay for it, I might have drank myself into believing I was superman and fly off a rather large building...Ok its not THAT bad but..you know..

The Murray is numbered 63/99, Pee wee reese is 28/49, Carew quad is 8/25, Severino is 54/99, Molitor is 24/99

[Image: 3_zpsjhbsn0sw.jpg]
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.