`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this card out there somewhere?

Is this card out there somewhere?
I'm waiting on my redemption was looking to see what the card looks like and if it has sold but I cant find one anywhere. the card is...............2013 Exquisite football 2014 rookie signatures CD#ER-OB # to 99 Odell Beckham JR. can anyone tell me if any of these came up for sale anywhere. THANKS
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

RE: Is this card out there somewhere?
SORRY HAVEN'T SEEN ANY.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

I think I've seen one before, but my guess is people held on to those. I'm not sure how popular the 2013 Exquisite was, so maybe there aren't many out there. When you get it in, you'll have to let us see it Smile

(12-12-2016, 01:02 PM)savagenate Wrote: I think I've seen one before, but my guess is people held on to those. I'm not sure how popular the 2013 Exquisite was, so maybe there aren't many out there. When you get it in, you'll have to let us see it Smile
I just called upper deck they told me they are still waiting for him to sign are you kidding me its been 2yrs and he still hasn't signed that's just out right insane....

[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

Julio Jones just signed his rookie contenders..5 years. 2 years isn't bad at all lol. I've been waiting on a 2012 Vontaze Burfict for 4 years now as well. Part of the game!

I have not seen any, unfortunately. Sorry!
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.